This reactive ceramic coating product will form a coating that firmly incorporates antimicrobial compounds during the curing reaction with moisture in the air, providing an excellent abrasion resistance with 7H pencil hardness, and a long-lasting ability to inactivate viruses that come into contact.
The fluid spreads well, wipes off lightly, and achieves excellent workability. It allows easy maintenance of facilities' hygiene and appearance, simply by wiping with water.
|Name of product||PROSPEC H-7 Anti-viral Coat for Equipment|
2× Application sponge
2× Application cloth
|Ingredients and materials||iso-octane, polysiloxanes, inorganic compounds, molybdenum and its compounds, methanol|
How to use the product
1. Prepare the surface for use, including cleaning, degreasing and thorough drying.
2. Shake well vertically before use. When in use, cap and shake at appropriate intervals.
3. Apply the liquid to the white face of the sponge, and spread liquid evenly over surface to be treated.
4. After drying for 1-3 minutes, wipe down the surface with the cloth.
5. Keep surface dry for 12 hours to cure.