We will only use personal information for the purposes of responding to the enquiry.
SOFT99 Corporation ("SOFT99") shall adhere to all laws and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information and other criteria, while establishing voluntary rules and systems. To do so, SOFT99 hereby decides upon and implements the following policies to ensure that every employee (including officers, executives and staff, part-time workers, and temporary staff) has a shared recognition of the fact that we are only allowed to collect and handle personal information provided by our customers and business partners for the purposes of use.
(1) Information, which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in such information.
(2) Includes individual identification code.
- In order to implement this declaration, all of our business operations, every employee of SOFT99 strictly adheres to any laws and other regulations of Japan regarding the protection of personal information, striving to continuously manage and improve our personal information protection policy.
- In order to prevent loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, SOFT99 will establish the security policy (the security administration plan) and take appropriate steps for security in order to protect the network from security breach, such as measures against illegal access and computer virus.
- SOFT99 will collect personal information by appropriate and fair methods and will not collect such personal information by any illegal methods, and obtain consent of individuals identified by such personal information with respect to purpose of use, etc. or make necessary notices on the web site of SOFT99.
- SOFT99 shall not provide, use and collect any sensitive information about race, nationality, creed, social status, medical history, criminal background and people who have suffered damage because of crimes without obtaining your prior consent.
- SOFT99 will limit persons eligible to use personal information according to specific business operations within the purpose of collection thereof, only to the extent necessary to carry out business operations.
- SOFT99 acknowledges that each person (an individual whose personal information is being handled) has the right to choose to disclose, amend, delete, and the like. SOFT99 shall comply with such requests from the subject of the information without objection.
- SOFT99 will not disclose or provide personal data to third parties without prior permission of the individuals identified by such personal information except in the following cases.
(1) Providing personal data to third parties based on laws and ordinances other than the Personal Information Protection Law.
(2) When it is necessary to protect human life, limb or property, and it is otherwise difficult to obtain your consent.
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the nurturing of children, and it is otherwise difficult to obtain your consent.
(4) When a national institution or local public organization, or a fiduciary thereof is obligated to cooperate with the execution of a statutory mission, and where there is a possibility of interfering with such execution by obtaining your consent.
- When sharing personal information with a third party or commissioning business operations to a third party, SOFT99 will conduct impartial investigations about the third party to establish proper contracts.
<Contact for questions and complaints>
All questions and complaints should be directed to:
Human Resources and General Affairs Department
Business hours: 9:00 AM–5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Hideaki Tanaka, President & CEO
SOFT99 may revise or append the above content as needed on how it handles your personal information.
All revisions will be indicated on this page.