SOFT99 Corporation ("SOFT99") shall adhere to all laws and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information and other criteria, while establishing voluntary rules and systems. To do so, SOFT99 hereby decides upon and implements the following policies to ensure that every employee (including officers, executives and staff, part-time workers, and temporary staff) has a shared recognition of the fact that we are only allowed to collect and handle personal information provided by our customers and business partners for the purposes of use.
<Contact for questions and complaints>
All questions and complaints should be directed to:
Human Resources and General Affairs Department
Business hours: 9:00 AM–5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Hideaki Tanaka, President & CEO
About the handling of personal data by this website
This page clarifies and assists users in deepening their understanding of how we handle personal data on this website soft99.co.jp ("the Site") managed by SOFT99.
About information voluntarily provided by the user
For the purposes of providing information regarding SOFT99 services or products, SOFT99 may request users to provide personal data including name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, and email address. Also, to provide information requested by the user, SOFT99 may request additional information from the user, which is at the discretion of the user, apart from some essential information.
About IP address
- 1. An IP address is a unique number assigned to identify a communication device that connects to the internet (PC, handheld device, website server, etc.). This number is used to communicate between the user's device and the Site server.
- 2. IP addresses may be used by SOFT99 to prevent unauthorized access to the Site, or to repair or identify the cause of any damage to the server.
About cookies, etc.
- 1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is temporarily stored on your computer to identify your browser when you visit our website. By storing cookies, it is possible to record customer information, etc. on the server of the cookie issuer from the customer's computer.
Our website contains cookies and modules that automatically collect and transmit customer information using cookies and other technologies (collectively, "cookies, etc.").
- 2. How to set your browser for cookies, etc.
You can also refuse to accept cookies, etc. or delete cookies, etc. via your browser settings. Even in that case, it will not interfere with the browsing of our website except for certain functions. For details on how to set up your browser, please contact the manufacturer of your software.
- 3. Your information transmitted from our website
- 4. Purpose of use of browsing history information by the Company
The Company will use the customer's browsing history information collected by cookies, etc. only for the following purposes. We will not use this information for any other purpose.
Purpose of use:
- To improve customer convenience.
- Collecting information for our marketing and promotion strategies.
- To display the most appropriate advertisements on the websites of the Company or third parties affiliated with the Company based on the usage status on the Company's website.
- To survey the number of users and traffic of our website.
- To improve our products and services.
- To solve technical problems with our products and services.
- To propose and provide products and services to customers.
- 5. Cookies with regards to external third parties
When you browse our website, information is automatically transmitted to external third parties through cookies, etc. Please refer to the pop-up at the bottom of the website for the name of the recipient, the purpose of use of the information at the destination, and how to stop the transmission of information.
About access logs
The Site records information about visits from the user as an access log. The access log contains IP address, browser type, operation system, access date and time, etc. but does not contain any information that may be used to personally identify the user.
About SSL security
This Site uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to protect personal information. If you use an SSL-enabled browser, your personal information will automatically be encrypted before transmission. To prevent unauthorized third-party access, information leaks, tampering, etc., the Site uses a rational security system, including a firewall and antivirus systems.
About the purpose of use of personal data
SOFT99 may revise or append the above content as needed on how it handles your personal information. All revisions will be indicated on this page.