A glass-type ceramic coating for interior and exterior surfaces of buildings, equipment, machinery, etc. Without affecting the original performance, a specialised anti-microbial component is incorporated to prevent the spread of microorganisms. A hard, clear layer adheres powerfully to equpiment and architectural surfaces, reducing fingerprints, dirt, mould, rust, and so on. Maintenance involves simply wiping with a wet towel - no chemicals needed!
Certified JIS Z 2801 / ISO 22196 Test for Antimicrobial Activity.
Staph. aureus: microbial activity reduced by at least 99.99%
E. coli: microbial activity reduced by at least 99.99%
|Name of product||PROSPEC H-7 Anti-microbial Coating for Equipment|
|Ingredients and materials||isooctane, siloxane mixture, zinc oxide, propan-2-ol, methanol|
How to use the product
1. Clean and properly prepare the surface before drying completely.
2. Shake very well before opening.
3. Put the liquid on the white surface of the sponge and apply evenly to the surface.
4. After drying white (1-3 minutes), wipe up with the included cloth.
5. Avoid wetting for at least 12 hours after application.