Tile Grout is a paste type and easy to use. It can make the tile exclusively white and clear. It is also mold resistant, which prevent tiles from deteriorating or altered color caused by exposure to mold for long periods of time.
- 1. Remove dirt, oil and extra residue from desired area and dry completely.
- 2. Apply paste overlapping slightly along the tiles, pressing softly, and press with spatula to touch up areas as needed. We recommend you use the curved part of the spatula along the tile as to fill it evenly.
- 3. Stroke the tile until flattened with a damp towel or sponge before it dries. Wipe off unwanted residue as needed.
- 4. Approximately one hour after drying, finish up by wiping off unwanted residue on the other areas completely using a damp cloth.
- * Do not get the applied area wet until it completely hardens (approximate time: 24 hours).
- * Do not use on areas such as bath or bathroom floors that are constantly wet.