Soft99 Corporation ("Soft99") is committed to protecting your personal information. With this site, Soft99 has opportunities to receive your personal information through your inquiries on products, any promotional programs or questionnaires. Soft99 believes that it is an important responsibility to protect any of your personal information. To better protect your privacy, Soft99 provides the following policies that apply to this site. Soft99 prevents any leakage, misuse or alteration of your personal information to the best of our ability.
- (1) information about a living individual, which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in such information.
- (2) Includes individual identification code.
- In order to implement this declaration, in relation to all of our business operations, every employee of Soft99 strictly adheres to any laws and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information, striving to establish and continuously manage and improve our personal information protection policy.
- In order to prevent loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, Soft99 will establish the security policy (the security administration plan) and take appropriate steps for security in order to protect the network from security breach, such as measures against illegal access and computer virus.
- Soft99 will collect personal information by appropriate and fair methods and will not collect such personal information by any illegal methods, and obtain consent of individuals identified by such personal information with respect to purpose of use, etc. or make necessary notices on the web site of Soft99.
- Soft99 shall not provide, use and collect any information about race, nationality, creed, social status, medical history, criminal background and people who have suffered injury because of crimes without obtaining your prior consent.
- Soft99 will use personal information within the purpose of use as presented upon collection thereof, to the extent necessary to carry out business operations.
- Soft99 acknowledges that each person (an individual whose personal information is being handled) has the right to choose to disclose, amend, stop the use of (cease and desist) and have their personal information purged from the Company's records, and the Soft99 shall comply with such requests from the subject of the information without objection.
- Soft99 will not offer personal data to third parties without prior permission except the following cases.
- (1) Soft99 will not offer personal data to third parties except based on the Personal Information Protection Law.
- (2) When it is necessary to protect human life, limb or property, and it is otherwise difficult to obtain your consent.
- (3) when it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the nurturing of children, and it is otherwise difficult to obtain your consent.
- (4) When a national institution or local public organization, or a fiduciary thereof is obligated to cooperate with the execution of a statutory mission, and where there is a possibility of interfering with such execution by obtaining your consent.
- When sharing personal information with a third party or commissioning a third party to handle personal information, Soft99 will conduct impartial investigations about the third party and contract under proper supervision to ensure the maintenance of confidentiality.
Hideaki Tanaka, President & CEO